WOCA Maintenance Oil Natural,
This product is for oil floors. Maintenance oil natural for oiled wooden floors provides your oiled wooden floor 1 to 2 times a year with a new natural oil layer, it is best to always use maintenance oil in combination with intensive cleaner to remove dirt and old soap layers. Consumption 1ltr / 50m2
- Apply with the special Opti Set and still rub in well with the beige and red polishing pad which you see below.
- Soap the floor well every month / 2 months to provide extra nutrition.
- In addition, mop the floor weekly with the Eco Multi Cleaner.
Maintenance oil is used for the maintenance of oiled floors. Natural is used for naturally oiled floors, white for white oiled floors. Maintenance oil is used for a final polishing treatment and the continuous maintenance of oiled floors.
Maintenance oil makes the floor extra durable in the top pore layer. At the same time, the wood gets an optimal finish, which highlights the grain structure and color nuances of the wood.
The maintenance oil can be applied manually with the Opti Set or mechanically with a polishing / polishing machine (for this you have to rent a machine and order the pads below, size is tat 16 inch).
Cleaning and maintenance
An oiled floor that has been given a finish with WOCA Maintenance Oil must be regularly maintained with WOCA Natural Soap. The oil treatment is refreshed by applying new maintenance oil. Deep cleaning with WOCA Intensive cleaner (only if necessary).
- For maintenance of all oiled wooden floors
- Easy to apply manually and by machine
- Suitable for children's toys
- Living biologically recommended
Packaging: 1 l, 2.5 l and 5 l
Consumption: 30-40 m2 / l depending on the type of wood
Available in: natural, white, gray, brown and extra white
-NEW: HERE YOU FIND ALL INSTRUCTION VIDEOS OF ALL WOCA PRODUCTS ...
- CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLY RIGHT WOCA MAINTENANCE PLAN-