How do you treat your wooden furniture with WOCA Diamond Oil Active? Ingmar from WOCA demonstrates it:
- Sanding* (only if necessary, 'bare wood' can be treated immediately)
- Cleaning with the Intensive Cleaner
- ± 4 hours to dry
- apply oil (use the paint roller or brush below, this works better).
- let it soak for 10 minutes
- Rub in with the beige pad (additional pads can be ordered below)
- Wipe dry with the cotton cloth
- Scrub to shine with the white pad
Your wood will look beautiful and can last for years to come.
In addition to the oil, the WOCA Box also contains cleaning, application and polishing agents. Wonderfully convenient.
*Sand the wood according to the rules of art; start coarse with grit 40, then grit 80, and finish with a 'fine' grit 120.
The natural power of WOCA Diamond Oil Active
Diamond Oil Active is the only 1-component oil that performs as a 2-component oil. The oil hardens through friction and ventilation, without the addition of a second component. Leftover oil does not harden on its own and can therefore be reused. The oil provides a very strong, flexible, dirt and water resistant surface.
WOCA Diamond Oil Active is suitable for the treatment of all new untreated or freshly sanded wooden surfaces, such as floors, stairs and furniture.
Diamond Oil Active is available in 9, intermixable colors and is easily and quickly applied so that you can oil a large surface in a short time.
What's in it ?
The WOCA Diamond Oil Active Box contains everything you need to get your furniture or other interior wood in perfect order:
- 250ml WOCA Diamond Oil Active (good for 5-6 square meters)
- WOCA Intensive Cleaner (to be added to water)
- 2 hand pads (beige and white)
- cotton cloth
- clear Dutch instruction