Woca Hardwax oil Extreme,
Hardwax Oil Extreme is a low odor product for the oil treatment of wooden floors. It combines all the benefits of oil and wax in one product, ensuring an extremely robust and resistant surface that is well protected against spills and stains. Hardwax Oil Extreme emphasizes the natural glow of the wood, creating a comfortable non-slip surface that is easy to maintain.
-Good resistance to water, coffee, tea and red wine
-Resistant to scratches and stains
-Gives the wood a natural look and a breathable surface
-Easily maintained with the help of the associated maintenance products
Apply with special varnish roller that you see below, and maintain according to the Woca maintenance plan.
-CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLY CORRECT WOCA MAINTENANCE PLAN-
Packaging: 0.75 liters and 2.5 liters
Consumption: 8-12 m2 / liter, depending on the type of wood
Available: in Natural and White
Drying time: 8-10 hours for each layer.
It is important that the product, the room and the floor have a temperature between 15 ° C and 30 ° C and that the air humidity is around 50%. The wood moisture may not exceed 12%. Ensure that the room is well ventilated for optimum evaporation and drying time.
The floor must be free of dirt, grease, wax and abrasive residue. Previously treated floors must be sanded with grain 120-150 down to the bare wood. Vacuum thoroughly and then wipe the floor if necessary with a well wrung, with a well wrung, water-soaked cloth. Hardwax Oil Extreme is ready for use.
1. Hard wax oil Extreme must be thoroughly stirred before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers must be mixed to prevent color mismatch.
2. Apply a thin and even layer of oil to a small surface of the floor (5-10 m2) with a short-haired paint roller (3-4 mm) (See below). Distribute the oil thoroughly. Leave the oil on the surface for 5-10 minutes while the oil shines. If the oil penetrates the wood quickly, apply more oil. Note: After approximately 15 minutes, Hardwax Oil Extreme starts sealing the surface.
3. Scrub the surface with a white or beige scrub pad until the wood appears saturated. Then brush with a clean, lint-free cotton cloth to remove the excess oil before proceeding to the next section. The surface must not appear wet and no excess oil must remain on the surface.
4. Allow the floor to dry for 8-10 hours. The drying time depends on the temperature, the degree of humidity and the applied amount. Lower temperatures and / or higher humidity can extend the drying time.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 if a second layer of oil is needed or if you want a higher gloss or a harder surface. A single layer of oil is normally sufficient for previously oiled surfaces.
6. Clean your tools with WOCA oil thinner.
7. The newly oiled floor can be used with care the next day and is fully cured under normal indoor conditions after 7 days. Do not expose the floor to water for the first 7 days or clean the floor while the oil is hardening.
Regular cleaning: Eco Multi Cleaner (daily) and monthly / 2 monthly use of the WOCA Natural Soap and / or WOCA Oil Conditioner.
Regular maintenance: WOCA Maintenance oil. if a new layer is needed, use the Hardwax Oil Extreme and / or WOCA Maintenance Gel if necessary.