(excl. btw €140,45)
Woca Diamond Oil is the new generation of oil from Woca. Thanks to its unique composition, Diamond Oil is extremely water resistant, fast-curing and friendly to people and the environment. THE VERY BEST OIL IN THE MARKET AT THIS MOMENT! Suitable for all t
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
Woca Diamond Oil, ***
*** PRODUCT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY WOCA WITH THE NEW WOCA DIAMOND OIL ACTIVE ...
We still sell out while stocks last and then the new Active will be delivered as standard.
Woca Diamond Oil is the new generation of oil from Woca. Thanks to its unique composition, Diamond Oil is extremely water resistant, fast-curing and friendly to people and the environment.
- Suitable for all types of wood
- High solids content
- Very durable
- Fast curing
- VOC free
- Suitable for projects
- apply in 1 layer.
- Available in 9 colors, some only in 2.5 ltr! click on 2.5 ltr so that the right one is delivered.
- THE VERY BEST OIL IN THE MARKET AT THIS MOMENT!
Packaging: 1 / 2.5 or 5 ltr. (or test jar of 0.125ltr)
Consumption: 20-25m2 / Ltr depending on the type of wood
Available: in the following colors ,,
- WHITE ** SOLD OUT !
- EXTRA WHITE ** SOLD OUT !
- SAND GRAY ** SOLD OUT !
- CONCRETE GRAY
- CHOCOLATE BROWN ** SOLD OUT !
- SMOKE BROWN
- CARAMEL BROWN ** SOLD OUT !
- CARBON BLACK
-Instruction video :
-NEW: HERE YOU FIND ALL INSTRUCTION VIDEOS OF ALL WOCA PRODUCTS ...
- Click here for the only correct Woca Maintenance Plan--
Diamond Oil is a fully impregnating 1-layer oil, which can be walked on the next day and is water-repellent after 3-5 days. The oil is very clean for people and the environment and no additional hardener needs to be added for quick drying. Diamond Oil is also very suitable as a final finishing coat for factory-oiled floors or as a water-repellent layer on a layer of Color Oil .
The oil provides a strong, flexible, dirt and water resistant surface. Woca Diamond Oil is ideal for the basic treatment of all new untreated or freshly sanded wooden floors. Diamond Oil contains less than 1% solvent.
For beech and ruby, first spray WOCA maintenance oil with a spray bottle over the floor and immediately polish it with a white pad in the wood. Then let the maintenance oil dry for at least 2 hours and only then proceed with the application of Diamond Oil. By applying maintenance oil, the absorption of the Diamond Oil will be more even.
Apply Diamond Oil with an Oil applicator , paint roller or oil sponge and machine with a polishing machine.
After the intermediate curing time, the floor may be rubbed once more with a small amount of Diamond Oil for the highest wear resistance. Rub dry with cotton cloths. Rubbing with new white pads promotes the curing process.
Note: Our Patina Disks can be used for a silky smooth surface and even faster drying
Cleaning and maintenance
Regular cleaning with WOCA Natural Soap and interim refreshment with WOCA Maintenance Oil or Maintenance Paste.
- fully impregnated in 1 layer
- walkable the next day
- water-repellent after 3-5 days,
- durable, ideal for busy areas
- very clean, good for people and the environment
Packaging: 1 and 2.5 l
Consumption: 20-25m2 / l depending on the type of wood
Available in: 9 colors