Woca Color Oil (Color Oil) gives wooden floors a beautiful natural look. Color oil is available in 12 different colors. The color oil can be applied directly to the untreated wood in 2 layers. The oil colors, penetrates deep into the wood and ensures a strong, dirt and water resistant surface. The oil accentuates the natural wood texture.
Color Oil is color and protection in one product. In combination with pre-treatments such as alkalis, many new color options arise. Color Oil enhances the color and structure of the wood. Always do a test first to see if the result on the wood to be treated is satisfactory. Master Color Oil is applied in 2 layers.
Wipe wood in advance with a cloth in Woca Intensive Cleaner solution (1:40 with water). Allow wood to dry well. Apply evenly with a brush or roller and let it soak in for 20 minutes. Rub in with our hand pads or single-disc polishing machine, rub dry with cotton cloths (for everything below or else here for the total range of special polishing pads for Woca oil ...)
After 6-8 hours buffing the treated surface with a small amount of Master Color Oil (color or natural whatever you want) to completely saturate the wood.
Consumption: 1 liter per ± 10m²
Drying time: approx. 24 hours
1. Apply tat with our paint rollers or brushes (see below for related products) Apply evenly color oil on a maximum of 5 m2 floor area. do not use a cheap hardware store roll or brush, this will not make the result beautiful.
Continue to distribute the oil for 20-25 minutes so that no chapped spots remain and an even, thin layer of gloss is created everywhere. Pay extra attention to knots and other highly absorbent areas. Depending on the type of wood, the consumption is approximately 1 liter of oil for 10-15 m2.
2. Then scrub the oil in the wood with a green or red pad until the pores of the wood are saturated and the floor no longer absorbs oil.
3. Now wipe the treated surface of the floor thoroughly with our cotton cloths (see below). During this work, the floor may be entered. Always clean footsteps immediately.
1, Annually: Apply Woca maintenance oil for protection and nutrition.
2. Monthly / 2 monthly: treat with Woca Natural Soap. Natural soap forms a protective layer on the surface, which reduces wear and stains, etc.
3. weekly or as often as you like: Mop the floor normally with the Eco Multi Cleaner, this removes all the dirt and keeps the floor wonderfully fresh and clean and prevents damage from caked dirt, stains, circles, etc.
4. You can easily order these materials here ...