Woca Wood lye Driftwood White / Gray NEW !!
- WOCA Driftwood lye is a specially manufactured product, which gives the wood a weathered aspect.
- The product is especially suitable for oak wood.
- Thanks to the Driftwood lye, the wood is given a 2-dimensional design.
- Afterwards, the surface must be treated with one of the WOCA inner oils.
- The product is water-based and available in White and Gray.
Apply the lye generously and evenly with a lye-resistant brush or roll in the longitudinal direction of the boards and avoid incitement, apply at least 1 liter to 10m². Edit vertical surfaces from bottom to top.
As a rule, the surface is dry after 24 hours at 20 ° C. After complete drying, the upstanding
fibers removed by rubbing the surface with a light abrasive green (8mm) or purple pad. Then vacuum the surface well.
Final finish with one of the well-known WOCA inner oils.
-NEW: HERE YOU FIND ALL INSTRUCTION VIDEOS OF ALL WOCA PRODUCTS ...