For a while forget to oil again. Exterior Wash-in Oil is a mild oil soap for cleaning and maintaining oiled outside surfaces, such as wooden terraces and garden furniture. Exterior Wash-in Oil is not only a mild surface cleaner, but it also adds extra oil to the surface, which penetrates the wood and provides extra protection for up to 6 weeks.
-3 in 1 - cleaning, oiling and maintenance (still clean weekly with the Eco Multi Cleaner)
- Preserves the beautiful appearance of the wood
-Increases the resistance of wood to weather and wind
- Postpones oils again
- Extends the life of the wood
If the surface is very gray, first clean with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner.
1. Mix Exterior Wash-in Oil with clean water in a mixing ratio of 1:10.
2. Apply Exterior Wash-in Oil with a soft brush and wipe the oil soap directly into the wood.
3. Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes before rinsing excess oil soap with clean water.
4. Allow the surface to dry before use.
For better results, re-treat the surface every 4-6 weeks to maintain the attractive appearance of the wood and to postpone the next time the wood needs to be re-oiled.