Woca Master Invisible 2K Lacquer Box (including whitening agent and hardener),
WOCA Invisible 2K Lacquer is a high-quality, ultra-matt water-based lacquer that has been specially developed to preserve the freshly sanded, untreated appearance of wood. The polyurethane binder makes the paint strong and scratch resistant. The added hardener is isocyanate-free, which ensures a clean and safe working environment. An additional plus of the hardener is that mixed paint can be used again the next day. This makes the product economical and efficient in use.
The WOCA Invisible Paint Box contains all parts needed to paint a surface of up to 3-4 m2 in 3 layers, namely,
- 1 liter Invisible paint
- 20 ml hardener
- 10 ml whitening agent
- professional 10 cm paint roller
- purple sanding pad (Maroon)
- clear instructions with photos.
An instructional film can be opened via a QR code on the packaging that explains step-by-step how to sand a previously treated tabletop and then paint it “Invisible” using the box.
Benefits Woca Invisible 2K Lacquer,
- Does not contain isocyanates
- IBR Certified
- Gives the floor an untreated look and feel
- Gives the floor (or wood) a matt appearance
- Comes with harder
- Drying time, sanded 1-3 hours
Gently use 12 hours
Fully hard 8 days
- Only intermediate sanding before applying the last coat of paint (grit 120)
- Consumption 8-10 m2 per litre.
- Construction 3 layers of Woca Master Invisible 2k Lacquer
- Available in Mat 5 (in stock).
Please note, always apply this paint with the special paint roller that you see below, only with this you can work without streaks and marks! any other roll starts and streaks etc.
Invisible 2K Lacquer is a high-quality water-based ultra-matt floor lacquer that has been specially developed as a lacquer when a light, untreated appearance is desired. The varnish is based on a polyurethane binder, which will give the surface the texture of newly sanded wood. The hardener to be added is an isocyanate-free hardener. The paint has the environmental label indoor climate and therefore offers a good working environment during application and also contributes to a comfortable indoor climate afterwards.
--TECHNICAL INFORMATION BOX...