Woca No 1 Oil for wood floors and other wooden surfaces,
is a 1-component, odorless and extremely wear-resistant oil, made from high quality raw materials. The oil contains more than 90% solids and is suitable for the machining of untreated or sanded floors in all woods. The incomparable, crystal clear No1 Oil for wood floors is highly water repellent, even during curing time, and is easy to process and produces a greatly reduced amount of product waste.
Content: 2.5 Liter
- Clean the floor with No1 Intensifier, 1:40 mixed with water. Allow the surface to dry completely before oil treatment.
- Shake the vial well before and during use. Vials with different batch numbers must be pre-mixed to prevent color differences. Apply the oil evenly with a shorter paint roller
- Let the floor absorb the oil for a maximum of 5 to 10 min. Where dry areas appear, more oil must be applied.
- Rub the oil in the wood until the surface appears saturated. Use a single-disc machine with a red or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with lint-free cotton cloths. The floor should not look wet and after leaving it does not leave any excess oil on the surface.
- For a silk result, the floor can be rubbed with 100 ml No1 Oil for wooden floors per 10 m² floor area. This occurs 6 to 12 hours after the first oil treatment. The oil should be rubbed carefully in the wood as described in steps 4 and 5.
- After 24 hours the floor can be used carefully.
- Clean WOCA oil thinner tool. The oil can also be diluted with WOCA oil thinner or with turpentine if desired.
Caution: Avoid contact with water during caution of approximately 3 days. After the curing time, the floor should be cleaned with No1 Soap for oil floors leaving a protective layer on the surface
MAINTENANCE: Regular cleaning with No1 Soap for oil floors. If necessary, recharge oils with No1 Maintenance Oil, and clean it normally with the Eco Multi Cleaner.
Always try a test piece to see if there is a good adhesion between the surface and the product. WoodCare Denmark is not responsible for incorrect use, damage or injury caused by incorrect follow-up of proper operating instructions.
Danger of self-combustion: In view of the risk of self-ignition, abrasive dust and cloths that are soaked with water, drench with water. Store and dispose of in a well-closed container after use.
Composition: Components of vegetable oil.
Store: Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (eg direct sunlight). Keep frost free.
Waste: Waste disposal according to local guidelines for small chemical waste.
VOC: This product contains up to 85 g VOC / L. The limit is 500 g VOC / L (cat. A / i).