Woca Exterior Oil MERBAU for Terrace, Furniture, Log Cabin etc,
WOCA Exterior Oil is a revolutionary water-based oil for exterior wood. Exterior Oil is quick-drying and has a matte, natural look. Thanks to the special pigments, the surface is protected for a long time. Maintenance is very simple, surfaces are simply cleaned with Exterior Cleaner and then oiled again. So you never have to sand again!
- Provides a durable surface
- Protects against moss, algae and green deposits
- Contains UV protection
- Suitable for all wooden terraces, garden furniture, wall cladding etc.
- Always use the special Brushes and Paint Roller etc. that you see below (or click here for the entire range) , under no circumstances use a hardware store roller or brush, that will not benefit the result.
- Consumption: 12-15 m2 / ltr
- Big project? Buckets of 20 liters € 599, - (on order = delivery time 1 to 2 weeks).
CLICK HERE FOR AN OVERVIEW OF ALL COLORS ...
- AND HERE YOU CAN VIEW THE WOCA SHOWROOM -
Apply product tat with the material below! never use a hardware store roller or brush, this will strongly affect the result.
A strong water and dirt resistant surface with a natural appearance that is well protected against algae and fungi.
Apply oil to dry and clean wood with a wood moisture of up to 17%. Apply only in dry weather, min. Temp. 13 ° C and direct sunlight and high temperatures as much as possible.
Stir the oil carefully before and during use and apply an even, thin layer of oil with the special oil paint roller or brushes below. First treat the ends. The oil has one
creamy color when liquid. After a few minutes, the wood has an oiled appearance because the water has evaporated.
After a maximum of 5 minutes, remove excess oil with clean cloths. Pay special attention to joints and grooves.
Repeat the treatment if the surface does not yet appear saturated.
TIP from the professional:
When the oil is dry, rub the wood with a white pad or with a single disc machine (click here for the range) in combination with our polishing pads ... (click here) for an extra durable surface.
It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to set completely, depending on weather conditions and temperature. The wood should not be exposed to water during this period.