Exterior Oil LARIKS for Terrace, Furniture, Log Cabin etc.
(excl. btw €22,85)
WOCA Exterior Oil is a revolutionary water-based oil for exterior wood. Exterior Oil is quick-drying and has a matte, natural appearance. The surface is protected for a long time thanks to the special pigments. Maintenance is very simple, surface ...
- Buy 2 for €27,10 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for €26,54 each and save 4%
- Buy 8 for €25,99 each and save 6%
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
Woca Exterior Oil LARIKS for Terrace, Furniture, Log Cabin etc,
WOCA Exterior Oil is a revolutionary water-based oil for exterior wood. Exterior Oil is quick-drying and has a matte, natural appearance. The surface is protected for a long time thanks to the special pigments. Maintenance is very simple, surfaces are simply cleaned with Exterior Cleaner and then put in the oil again. So you never have to sand again!
- Provides a durable surface
- Protects against moss, algae and green deposits
- Contains UV protection
- Suitable for all wooden terraces, garden furniture, cladding etc.
- Always use the special Brushes and Lakrol etc. that you see below (or click here for the total assortment) , never use a hardware store roll or brush, that will not benefit the result.
- Consumption: 12-15 m2 / liter
- Big project? Buckets of 20 liters € 599, - (on order = delivery time 1 to 2 weeks).
CLICK HERE FOR AN OVERVIEW OF ALL COLORS ...
- AND HERE YOU CAN ALSO VIEW THE WOCA SHOWROOM--
Apply the product with the material below! in no case use a hardware store roller or brush, this will greatly influence the result.
A strong water and dirt resistant surface with a natural appearance that is well protected against algae and fungi.
Apply oil on dry and clean wood with a wood moisture of up to 17%. Only apply in dry weather, min. Temp. 13 ° C and avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures as much as possible.
Stir the oil carefully before and during use and apply an even, thin layer of oil with the special oil paint roller or brushes below. First treat the ends. The oil has one
cream-like color if it is liquid. After a few minutes the wood has an oiled appearance because the water has evaporated.
Remove excess oil with clean cloths after a maximum of 5 minutes. Pay particular attention to connections and grooves.
If the surface does not yet appear saturated, repeat the treatment.
TIP from the professional:
Rub the wood when the oil is dry with a white pad or with a single- disc machine (click here for the assortment) in combination with our polishing pads ... (click here) for an extra durable surface.
It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden completely, depending on weather conditions and temperature. The wood may not be exposed to water during this period.